We are a flexible, creative and responsive bunch and enjoy customising workshops to meet the specific needs of different groups and events. Best place to start is sending us an email or giving us a call and we can chat about the possibilities!
We have run workshops for a variety of events and programs including school fetes, exhibition openings, christmas parties, community programs, album launches, team building, festivals, social and environmental advocacy events.
To date we run workshops with the following groups, organisations and businesses:
- MOSAIC Festival - St Ita's Primary School
- Byron Bay Falls Festival - Music & Arts Festival
- WWILD - Support service for people with disabilities who have experienced sexual abuse.
- ZIG ZAG - Young Women's Resource Centre
- Brisbane Youth Service
- Reconnect Community Connections - Youth Disability Service
- The End Bar
- The Bearded Lady
- Avid Reader Bookshop
- Sea Shepherd
- Brisbane S.E.S
- State Library Queensland
- Wesley Mission Group 61- Mental Health Support Group
- BrisStyle Twilight Markets
- UQ Union
- Brook RED - Holistic Mental Health Organisation
- Queensland Mental Health Alliance
- City Smart
Dance For Well-Being Program
These inclusive workshops have been developed specifically to create a safe space for groups to;
build a supportive group culture
enjoy a physical experience
Participants are taken through an introduction involving a warm up, a movement activity, and some basic steps and grooves. Following this, the remainder of the workshop is dedicated to learning a fun short choreography where our facilitators will support the participants to collaborate and contribute to creating a dance together.
Our facilitators are experienced in meeting the group where they are ‘at’ and creating a safe, supportive and fun environment. We are flexible and responsive to the needs of the group and put this at the centre of our practice.
Our workshops are delivered in the following formats, however we are able to modify these when required.
Series of 3 workshops
Get in touch for more info or to discuss your group.